Come To Order
(Richmond, VA (and virtually))
Everyone is given a gift in life and mine is organization.
I truly feel that it is my calling to share that gift with those who need it. You may be a fantastic writer or artist, you may be a great leader or perhaps your gifting is in motherhood.
Whatever it is you should celebrate it and be proud of your accomplishments.
But if you find that it is not in organization, and that the clutter in your life is keeping you from being your best, then you should get help. And that is where I come in...
Here are my qualifications:
- Certified Professional Organizer®
- Certified Family Manager® Coach
- Independent Facilitator of "Becoming a Love and Logic® Parent"
I belong to the following associations:
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- NAPO Richmond
- NAPO Golden Circle
- The Board of Certification of Professional Organizers
- Faithful Organizers
- National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization (NSGCD)
Please contact me at ComeToOrderVA.com
or call me at 804-550-9428
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Add Your Organizing Service Business.